Control the night with the Night Master 800 IC IR Illuminator. With ‘Intensity Control’ (IC) technology you can quickly adjust the brightness of the beam to provide enough illumination for spotting, identifying and shooting your quarry, whether it’s rats, rabbits or foxes.
Night Master’s custom-made LED module is built into the neck section and works with the rotary tail switch to dim and brighten the intensity of the beam. Twist it left to reduce brightness and right to increase it. Having this level of control means that you can put out just enough light. If you do white-out your target, simply reduce the brightness until you get a good image through the scope .LEDs are changeable, as is the head, to give you ultimate control.
Rapid Brightness Control
The Intensity Control (IC) rotary switch allows you to adjust the brightness level quickly.
Spot eyes up to 800m and identify quarry up to 500m.
Custom-made dimmable LED can be changed for other optional LEDs, such as white, red, green or infrared (IR) LEDs.
– LED: High power LED with brightness control function
– Battery: 1 or 2 x 18650, 2 x CR123A
– Function: Twist the rotary tail switch left to reduce brightness and right to increase it.
– Switch: Protruding forward clicky tail switch. The switch has a glow-in-the-dark (GITD) cover for easy identification at night.
– Protection: Sealed with O-rings for excellent water resistance and improved service life. Waterproof and Dust Resistant to IPX-8.
– Dimension: Length: 170mm, Head: 54.4mm, Body: 25mm
– Weight: 280g
– Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising.
– Lens: Specially designed convex lens for maximum beam throw and adjustability – the beam can be focused to your shooting requirements.
What you get
Night Master 800 IC IR Kit
– Night Master 800 IC IR Illuminator
– 1 x 18650 3400mAh battery
– Dual bay 18650 battery charger
– High scope mount
– User Manual
Night Master 800 IC IR